Little that he knew

Someone knows something about my future that I don't know

Friday, November 18, 2005

getting started

well don't ask me why..........but i named my blog as 5th time lucky.....i liked the blogging concept initially but was never able to do it seriously. my previous blog has expired. i never wrote a word in it....i don't even remeber its name........

but last month it ws too much....even iris had a blog. Strong inspirations from fellow bloggers a.k.a. govar, jam, chandoooooooo finally motivated me to do it....create my BLOG......i just hope i am honest to it...

sumanta

1 Comments:

Blogger Govar said...

Thanks for taking us inspiration... please dont come, see and vanish. Keep posting. GOod stuff that is. Not like others - got up, brushed, ate shit, saw a cat, moon was bright etc.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home