Little that he knew

Someone knows something about my future that I don't know

Sunday, March 15, 2009

No TV

In the movie Before Sunset, there is this interesting conversation about Celine's experience in Poland which then was still under the communist rule. Celine lets Jesse know that she hated her stay in Warsaw because of her dislike of communist ideology but felt she was more imaginative and creative during her stay given the absolute lack of outside influence. No hoardings. No Advertisements.

I shifted to my new apts some 6 weeks ago and now live all by myslef. Still no TV. Just got this Internet connection which goes on and off. In these 6 weeks MTV roadies started, 5 one day games happened, Pakistan is in the boil again and we have our own election. I hear Khamta Banerjee of Bengal, Sleeping Gowda from Bglr and Miss UP Behen Mayawati are in news..... I miss them all.

I bought 4 books last year. I read a few 100 pages and had left them all.... I have already completed those 4 books. That's how I got over bore doom post office hours. Today I was in crossword again looking for some more..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home