Little that he knew

Someone knows something about my future that I don't know

Sunday, November 20, 2005

CAT- It sounds a bit odd

Well, today in the morning i received an sms from a friend of mine. He is appearing for CAT this year and 20th November was the D-day.He told me that on this day I turn a veteran just like Souirav Ganguly. Wow time has really passed by and even before we could blink the course has reached its end. 20th November was also a significant in some way. Now i have only 3 courses left for the next 100 odd days of my stay in IIM indore. That means 60 classes in 100 days. It sounds a bit odd. Just a year ago I was rattled by series of quizzes, presentations and submissions. Now i have nothing to do much. If I place myself in year 2003.......well I just can't. At this point I just don't recall those moments any longer. Looks like I have moved ahead.....for good or bad, I don't know but yes I have moved ahead.

Sumanta

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - welcome to the bloggers' paradise!!:d

BTW - when i was reminded about the CAT this year, it was quite nostalgic, even for me - and my other friends who were there with me!! Time really flies....

P.S. - This is the first comment on your blog... and u'll see time flying along with this blog - with hundred's of comments :)

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home